Why Choose Trad’s Pest ControlFor The Best Pest Control & Lawn Care In The Jacksonville, Florida Area
- We are quality-focused.
- We build relationships with our customers.
- We offer friendly, professional service.
- We are committed to our community.
- We have been awarded the National Pest Management Association’s highest designation, QualityPro, which has stringent standards that only 3% of pest control services have earned.
- We are certified by Florida Green Industries.
- We have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- We offer Jacksonville home pest control and commercial pest control services.
- We provide free estimates.
- We guarantee our services.
- We offer same-day and emergency services whenever possible.
- We are members of the National Pest Management Association.
- We are members of the Florida Pest Management Association.
- We are members of the Florida Nursery, Growers, and Landscape Association.
100% Integrity, 100% Effort, 100% Of The Time
As a business that has not only stayed local but also continued to grow and thrive over the past 50 years, Trad’s Pest Control is proud to serve the Jacksonville community with the pest control services you need for a pest-free home or business. We also provide pest control services in Atlantic Beach, as well as exterminator services in Durbin Crossing. We work hard to build relationships, establish trust, and provide outstanding service with every job we do. To learn more about our services or to get a free estimate, contact us today!
About Trad’s Pest Control
Since 1971, the family-run Trad’s Pest Control has built a strong reputation of integrity, generosity, service, and customer commitment throughout the greater Jacksonville area. Lou and Betty Trad originally opened Trad’s Garden Center in 1971, then added Jacksonville lawn and ornamental pest control services in 1979. Their daughter, Denise Trad Wartan, joined the team in 1989 and expanded the business into household, rodent, and termite control services in Jacksonville in the early 2000s. After Lou’s retirement in 2015, Denise took over all our operations and sold the garden center in 2019 in order to focus solely on pest control and lawn services.