If you live in Florida, you are already aware that it is hot — sweltering, frying an egg on the sidewalk hot. Combining that heat with the humidity and rain makes for fast-growing grass and weeds. We may be thriving right now, enjoying our short span of Florida winter, but that heat is right around the corner, so you might want to consider hiring a premium yard service company. Creating a healthy and thriving lawn in this weather takes time, dedication, and expertise.
Thankfully, with lawn service from Trad’s Pest Control, Jacksonville heat won’t be a problem for you. Our lawn control services will have your yard the envy of the neighborhood.
Maintaining A Beautiful Lawn Is A Year-Round Task
The weather in Florida is a major plus for most residents, especially in the winter. As we watch our northern neighbors struggle with snow, ice, and below-freezing temperatures, we still get to enjoy the warmth and sunshine. However, this means that our lawns continue to grow and need constant care and maintenance.
If you find the idea of performing your own year-round lawn service daunting and exhausting, you are not alone. Trad’s Pest Control is more than a pest control company. We also offer premium yard service so you can spend less time outside working and more time outside relaxing.
An Environmentally Friendly Fertilization System
With all the fertilizers and pesticides staring back at you from the shelves of your local home improvement store, performing lawn fertilizer service yourself can seem overwhelming. And when it comes to choosing the most environmentally safe ones, well, that can feel downright impossible.
Let Trad’s Pest Control take the guesswork out of it for you. When you hire us for our lawn pro services, you can rest assured that our high-performance, specialty fertilizer program is carbon-forward, biodynamic, and sustainable. Our products use less nitrogen, and some of our ingredients include kelp, seawater, and natural humic acid. When you put your lawn fertilizer service care into our hands, all you need to worry about are all the ways you are going to enjoy your gorgeous yard.
Ongoing Professional Advice For Total Yard Maintenance
Here are a few tips from the experts on maintaining a beautiful lawn:
- Prevent weeds before they grow. Using a pre-emergent product will stop weeds before they start.
- Water your lawn in the morning. As the sun rises, it will help to dry your grass. Watering at night can cause prolonged moisture, which can create diseases in your grass.
- Mow your lawn frequently. As long as the grass is growing, your grass needs mowing. Having a regular lawn service schedule will help.
- Don’t mow your grass too short. The rule of thumb is to cut ⅓ of the height of your grass.
- Remove debris from your lawn. Twigs, leaves, and pinecones block the sunlight.
- Don’t forget to fertilize! Apply granular or liquid fertilizer at least once a year, being careful not to overfeed your lawn.
If this feels like more than you want to be taking on, hiring professional lawn control services is just what you need!
The Professionals To Contact For A Beautiful Lawn All Year
With lawn service from Trad’s Pest Control, Jacksonville lawns are greener and better than ever! With our comprehensive lawn pro services, there is never a reason for you to stress out about choosing the right lawn care company in northeast Florida.
Our lawn services include:
- EPA-approved fertilizer
- Insect control to prevent pesky fire ants, mole crickets, armyworms, and more
- Treatment to prevent crabgrass, broadleaf weeds, and sedges
- Disease prevention against large patch, gray leaf spot, and dollar spot
- Re-treatments and service calls as needed
- Optional add-ons such as shrub care and weed control in shrub beds
- Professional advice on the best way to maintain your lawn between treatments
With lawn service from Trad’s Pest Control, we offer you same-day service, if available, and Saturday servicing. Our perks include no-contract options, monthly billing, and online booking. If you are somehow unhappy in between services, we will return and re-service your lawn at no additional charge. That’s why our motto says that you get “100% Integrity, 100% Effort, 100% of the Time.” Contact us to find out more about our lawn services today!