Nothing gives a home that polished curb appeal than an incredibly lush, manicured lawn in a deep, even green color with perfect hedging. However, throw in a little neglect or subpar maintenance practices, and your yard can quickly go from aesthetically pleasing to an eyesore in T-minus ten seconds.
So, what’s a busy homeowner to do when a demanding schedule leaves little time to give your lawn the attention it deserves? Believe it or not, pest control in Jacksonville offers budget-friendly lawn care services that don’t break the bank. Read further to find out how professionals like our licensed team at Trad’s Pest Control can be an asset in keeping your lawn pristine at a reasonable price.
The Hassle Of Do-It-Yourself Lawn Care
Unless you just love the idea of doing yard work on a sweltering summer day and endlessly working on a project that is impossible to finish, you may want to consider professional lawn care. Most people would rather spend their weekends doing a fun activity with family or friends or relaxing and enjoying their time off instead of mowing the lawn or pulling weeds. Add to the physical demand and strenuous nature of yard tasks, and the risk of getting hurt is not too far from reality. That’s why seeking out lawn pro services is a win-win – helping to keep your yard in tip-top condition while allowing you to reclaim your precious time.
The Benefits Of Eco-Friendly Fertilization
With so many people finally putting health at the top of their priority list, it stands to reason that the desire to decrease the exposure to chemical household products would be equally as important. Even companies that have traditionally offered classic lawn service in the past have stepped up their game and implemented more environmentally conscious products and processes. Below are just a few of the many benefits of using eco-friendly fertilizer:
- Releases nutrients at a slower but sustainable rate
- Boosts the health of plants and vegetation
- Brings balance to the ecosystem of the soil
- Reduces the occurrence of residual artificial compounds
- Stimulates the growth of valuable microorganisms
By maintaining the well-being of your lawn regularly, you will wind up with a yard that your neighbors envy.
On-Going Weed And Lawn Disease Prevention Advice
Lawn service to kill weeds is vitally important to maintain the health and progress of your grass and plants. In fact, it’s an integral part of what makes for a complete menu of offerings for lawn control services. Once these types of lawn care services are rendered, you can take steps to stay proactive and prevent issues related to weeds and lawn disease in the future. Many lawn pro services recommend doing the following:
- Apply nutrient-dense lawn feed four times a year
- Water infrequently, but deeply to encourage deeper root growth
- Mow at a taller height to help shade the soil, which discourages the sprouting of weed seeds
- Lawn control services suggest using fungicide if absolutely necessary
- Contact your local lawn service to kill weeds if you need information or assistance with any procedure
At Trad’s Pest Control, we will do everything to ensure you have the information and resources to keep your lawn pristine!
The Lawn Care Experts To Call For Your Jacksonville Lawn
Don’t let the name fool you. Trad’s Pest Control provides much more than successfully ridding your home, office, or other property of bothersome bugs. We also provide classic lawn service that covers a wide range of needs. Check out some of our offerings below:
- Treatment and re-treatment services performed regularly or on an as-needed basis
- Disease prevention to fight a multitude of potential threats
- Professional and knowledgeable advice on how to best care for and maintain your lawn between services
- Custom add-on services tailored to your specific lawn care needs
Plus, our team of professionals offers so much more at a cost that won’t leave you feeling destitute. Reach out to us today to learn more about how we can support you with all of your lawn care needs.