If you run a Jacksonville vet clinic, you know that pests can be a big problem. They can carry diseases and cause problems for your patients and staff. That’s why it’s so important to make sure your clinic is free of pests.
Trying to handle the problem yourself or, worse, ignoring the situation can be a deadly mistake. Call pest control in Jacksonville. They have the expertise and required tools to handle pests effectively.
What Pests Am I Most Likely To Encounter In My Veterinary Office?
Various pests invade veterinary offices, but the most common ones include:
Pests seem harmless when they’re one or two, but some multiply very fast, like rodents and cockroaches. Spotting one is enough to tell you that your office is under attack, as they’re master hiders too. That’s why you shouldn’t hesitate to call commercial pest control services as soon as you suspect their presence.
The Problem With Pests Inside A Vet Clinic
Pests are not only a nuisance and unsightly, but they can transmit diseases to animals and humans. Zoonotic diseases can be transmitted from creatures to humans, and some of them are deadly.
The most common zoonotic diseases include:
- Lyme disease
All these diseases are serious and can cause death in animals and humans. Any pest control services commercial professional can sniff out the culprits in minutes and eliminate them completely.
Steps To Take To Ensure A Pest-Free Vet Clinic
The best way to keep pests away is to practice preventive measures. Here are some straightforward pointers to help you keep your clinic pest-free:
1. Keep the property clean and tidy.
2. Do not leave food lying around- finish the food you have in a restaurant and call restaurant pest control if you notice any pests.
3. Keep garbage cans sealed.
4. Repair leaks and other water sources- you could call an expert to fix the issues if you don’t have the time or lack the experience.
5. Install door and window screens.
6. Use airtight containers to store food.
7. Inspect incoming supplies for pests- never assume that food and other supplies are safe no matter how much you trust your supplier. Take some time off your busy day to search around the supplies for those unbearable critters. And call a quality commercial pest control service if you find any.
8. Regularly check for signs of pests- inspect areas where pests commonly hide, like in dark places and confined spaces, frequently.
You can keep your Jacksonville vet clinic free of pests and disease-carrying critters by following these tips. However, there’s no guarantee that they’ll never invade your clinic or office. It pays to call commercial pest control near you.
Professional Pest Control Services For Veterinary Offices
Not just any pest control service will do when it comes to keeping your Jacksonville vet office clear of pests. Pests can be stubborn. That’s why you need a commercial pest control service like Trad’s Pest Control to get the job done.
We’re located in Jacksonville, Florida, and have over fifty years of experience dealing with all types of pests. We serve people in Jacksonville and the surrounding communities and are punctual, use the latest equipment on the market, and inspect your premises before choosing the technique we’ll use on the pest in question.
We don’t damage your property during the eradication exercise, and we always revisit to ensure the pests haven’t resurfaced. Call Trad’s Pest Control today.